Our brand new facility was built in 2013 with safety, quality and convenience in mind. FootNotes has 8,000 square feet with five dance studios and a fully stocked dancewear store.
Every classroom features:
- Balanchine true floating, sprung sub-flooring with Harlequin dance surface (commonly referred to as “Marley”). These floors provide the necessary flex to absorb impact and prevent injury.
- Fixed mounted Ballet barres on two walls; mounted at the appropriate heights.
- Huge mirrors that go wall-to-wall from the floor to 7 feet in height.
- State-of-the-art sound systems with wall/ceiling mounted speakers to maximize danceable space.
- High-definition flat screen TVs to watch your child’s progress during class!
We encourage you and your family to come by and take a tour of our studio. In the meantime, check out the rest of our website and feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all. Thank you for visiting!
FootNotes Dance & Acrobatics Studio